It’s almost that time of the year again: Thanksgiving Break! In one short week, it will be Turkey Day and perfectly acceptable to eat as much as you can possibly want. Thanksgiving is a valued time for college students before the craziness of final exams before heading home for Christmas! To take advantage of those five days of break, I have gathered my favorite tips for using them to their fullest!
- Sleep In – I know that during the last push before Christmas can include all-nighters and intense study sessions. Catch up on your beauty sleep now!
- Re-Organize – Are your binders and bags overflowing with stuff? Your agenda hasn’t been tidy in weeks? Designate at least half a day to straighten everything out so you’re ready to take on exams!
- Spend time with Family and Friends – Take time to spend your break with family and hang out with friends before the craziness of exams!
- Eat (Obviously) – Thanksgiving is synonymous with food so enjoy!
- Relax – Take time to do whatever makes you happy (baking, running, staying in PJ’s all day, watching all of Gossip Girl … again)!
How do you plan to make the most out of your break? Let me know in the comments!