Catch up on the first part of this review HERE!
We’re gonna kick start this second review with the orange lipsticks. First up:
1. Revlon Abstract Orange
- PROS: Affordable, pretty color
- CONS: Sheer, smudges easily
2. Revlon Kiss Me Coral
I know, I know, this isn’t exactly a fall-ish lipstick, but I had to throw it in here because it’s just so fun!
- PROS: Affordable, creamy texture, pigmented, dries evenly
- CONS: Besides needing touch ups throughout the day (and what lipstick doesn’t require that?), I’d say this one is another winner!
On to the plum lipsticks! First up, we have:
1. Revlon: Va Va Violet
- PROS: beautiful dark purple color, good texture and pigmentation
- CONS: dries patchy
2. Maybelline: Plum Perfect
- PROS: creamy texture, dries evenly
- CONS: fades within a few hours
3. Milani: Sangria
- PROS: good pigmentation, long wearing, good texture, and smells great!
- CONS: honestly can’t think of any
And there you have it! What did you think of these lipsticks? Any particular ones you’re dying to try?