- Planning your space is crucial to hosting a successful event. Make sure that you have enough seats for everyone around a large table.
- Creating an event page allows everyone to RSVP quickly and easily.
- A list with who is responsible for what dish is key to getting a wide variety of foods.
- Extra utensils are paramount – don’t let anyone eat without them!
- Everyone loves leftovers, and it reduces cleanup on your part. Have everyone bring extra containers
- The day of the event is sure to be hectic, creating a checklist to ensure you don’t miss a crucial item can help to reduce stress
- A dress code can make things more interesting, but a dress code with your friends is certainly not a requirement
- Carving a turkey can be a tricky (and dangerous) process, read or watch a few tutorials ahead of time to help the process go smoothly when it hits the table
- Activities with friends are always more fun. Football, board games, scavenger hunts, or a pie eating contest can make the occasion especially memorable.
- Holiday playlists make everything feel more festive. Spotify, Pandora, and YouTube have thousands of playlists to choose from.
- Party favors can be a gag gift, or something more traditional. They always make the occasion a bit more special.
- Photos of your Friendsgiving should be shared so you can have an even better event next year!
- Take those leftovers and you’re all set on food for a few days!
- Prepare for some Black Friday shopping and scout the deals you want to score.
- Clean up, or save it until a bit later!