First off, PLEASE tell me you picked up on reference in the title?
Well if you didn’t please go educate yourself on old school Nickelodeon, and if you did, here’s five brownie points. 🙂
Secondly, how did everyone’s first week of classes go?!
Today, I’m giving you a few pieces of advice that might help you out now that the first week of class is over.
So freshmen, listen up!
1. Find your favorite campus spot.
2. Don’t buy books until AFTER your first week of class.
3. Two words: spotify. premium.
4. Get involved!
5. Get an agenda.
6. Find the free food.
Also, I have an extra treat for my readers this week. I made a video! Check out the link below.
If you’re an experienced college kid, what advice do you have for the survival guide? Let me know!
More on the OCM BLOG
Latest posts by Emily Bruner (see all)
- Em’s Declassified College Survival Guide + CAMPUS TOUR! - September 2, 2015
- College 101: Debunking the College Packing List - August 14, 2015