Catch up on the first part of this review HERE!
We’re gonna kick start this second review with the orange lipsticks. First up:
1. Revlon Abstract Orange
- PROS: Affordable, pretty color
- CONS: Sheer, smudges easily
2. Revlon Kiss Me Coral
I know, I know, this isn’t exactly a fall-ish lipstick, but I had to throw it in here because it’s just so fun!
- PROS: Affordable, creamy texture, pigmented, dries evenly
- CONS: Besides needing touch ups throughout the day (and what lipstick doesn’t require that?), I’d say this one is another winner!
On to the plum lipsticks! First up, we have:
1. Revlon: Va Va Violet
- PROS: beautiful dark purple color, good texture and pigmentation
- CONS: dries patchy
2. Maybelline: Plum Perfect
- PROS: creamy texture, dries evenly
- CONS: fades within a few hours
3. Milani: Sangria
- PROS: good pigmentation, long wearing, good texture, and smells great!
- CONS: honestly can’t think of any
And there you have it! What did you think of these lipsticks? Any particular ones you’re dying to try?
More on the OCM BLOG
Latest posts by Linda B (see all)
- Fall Lipstick Review: The Orange & Plum Edition - November 9, 2015
- Fall Lipstick Review: The Red Lip Edition - October 6, 2015
- 3 College Worthy Outfits for the Transition to Fall - September 14, 2015
- The Only Jewelry Pieces a Collegiate Gal Needs - August 10, 2015
- Learn How to Order Coffee Like A Boss! - July 27, 2015