The weather is cooling, hot coffee is becoming standard, and bolder lipsticks are coming out! Welcome to fall, everybody. Today I’m recapping the fall red lip colors I happen to own and reveal each tube’s pro and con.
1. MAC: Russian Red
- PROS: Lovely red color, matte finish, richly pigmented
- CONS: dries a bit splotchy after a few hours without reapplication
2. NYX: Eden
- PROS: Affordable, pigmented, matte finish
- CONS: More of a cherry-pink color than a deep red
3. NARS: Cruella
- PROS: It’s a richly pigmented dark red hue, lasts a long time, and is super convenient to toss in your bag and go.
- CONS: I can’t find any besides the price tag ($26), and it’s worth every penny!
And that wraps up my personal review of the red lipsticks I’ve encountered. What’s your favorite product? Would you try any of these?
More on the OCM BLOG
Latest posts by Linda B (see all)
- Fall Lipstick Review: The Orange & Plum Edition - November 9, 2015
- Fall Lipstick Review: The Red Lip Edition - October 6, 2015
- 3 College Worthy Outfits for the Transition to Fall - September 14, 2015
- The Only Jewelry Pieces a Collegiate Gal Needs - August 10, 2015
- Learn How to Order Coffee Like A Boss! - July 27, 2015