The holidays are upon us, and that can only mean one big thing. Okay, well two. The first is of course celebrating with family and friends over delicious food. The second? SAVINGS. Black Friday is the day where shopaholics everywhere unite to score deals on their favorite items and check off those holiday shopping lists. Then there’s Cyber Monday, which gives our stay-at-home shoppers the opportunity to leverage amazing sales without ever leaving their house.
If you’re in the market to stock up and save this holiday season, you’ll thoroughly enjoy our gift to you: 20% off on popular OCM items and bedding essentials with code HOLIDAYSAVE20. Don’t know where to start? Here’s all the amazing things you can snag at a discount on OCM.com until December 2nd.
1) Bedding Value Paks: Looking to refresh your linens and give your room a makeover? Now is the perfect chance to stock up on any of our Bedding Value Paks. They make great gifts, too. There’s nothing that says ‘Happy Holidays’ like a brand new bed-in-a-bag wrapped and snuggled nicely under the tree. A bag of bedding goes a long way, and they’re guaranteed to last by OCM. Recently reduced, Value Paks on OCM have recently seen a drop in prices from the summer season, giving you EXTRA savings when used in addition to the promo code. Go ahead, complete that room.
2) Storage & Organization Solutions: Now that the cold winter months have arrived, it’s time to clear out the closet of any summer and spring clothes and bring out the heavier fabrics. This could lead to a stuffy closet if you don’t have the proper means of storing and organizing. You can save big on student favorite storage items such as over the door shoe hangers, under the bed storage containers, double-sided laundry baskets, and more. Don’t forget to check out the Rhino Armor trunks, too! They’re super durable and multi-functional — they’re the perfect size for carrying all of your new holiday gifts back to
Don’t forget to also look at all of the appliances and kitchenware. Now’s the time to snag that Keurig you’ve always wanted!
3) Decor – Oh the possibilities. Decor pieces are really what makes a room unique and put together. The small and thoughtful touches of certain pictures, carpets, decals and more help make a room YOUR room. Stock up on all of your favorite wall decals and sparkly shag area rugs. A bright shag rug really ties the room together and adds a pop of color to any space. If you’re looking to make your room unique and special, browse through the selection of decorative pillows that come in a variety of textures and colors. This year’s favorite picks? The sparkly owl pillows!
4) Care Packages – Sometimes you can’t always be there in person to send your best wishes. In that case, OCM’s Care Packages are a perfect mix of fun and delicious, all in the same box. You can pick from a variety of themes, including Final Exams, Birthday, and more! Don’t forget to pick a festive card right before checkout. You can even upload your own photo! While you’re at it, snag a Care Package for yourself, too. There’s too much deliciousness to pass up at such a great price!
5) Diploma Frames – There’s nothing more special than a gift from a loved one that helps you showcase all of your hard work. Don’t worry about searching everywhere for the perfect gift for the recent grad in your life. OCM’s large selection of school specific and generic college diploma frames are beautiful, timeless, and hand crafted. Available in a variety of sizes, prints, and colors, these frames are the perfect keepsake. For each school you will find watercolor, photo and generic frames to surprise your loved one with. Good luck picking! Don’t forget to use the HOLIDAY20* promo code for a discount before December 2nd!
*Exclusions apply. Promo Code valid only on products sold and fulfilled by Our Campus Market. Excludes Northwest Group, Greek Gear, Art.com, Yogibo, Bake Me A Wish, Gourmet Gift Baskets, and FTD. Cannot be applied to past orders. Other exclusions may apply. Expires at 12 am Tuesday December 2, 2014.
More on the OCM BLOG
Latest posts by OCM Staff (see all)
- 2019’s Top Secondhand and Thrift Stores for Those Statement Pieces - February 7, 2019
- What to do With Your Diploma After Graduation - January 25, 2019
- How to Deal With Seasonal Depression - January 24, 2019
- The Pros and Cons of Staying Near Your College Town - January 24, 2019
- The Pros and Cons of Taking Online Classes - January 10, 2019