Everyone, put away your big winter jackets and scarves because summer is finally here! Winter was brutal this year and it’s time to make room for warmer weather. In summer, I believe the less clothing the better to keep cool, just as long as you look tasteful. I usually tend to gravitate towards dresses and my favorite summer clothing item, shorts. You can wear shorts for any occasion! You can dress them up or down, plus they can be really comfortable. Here are some of my favorites!
1. Chiffon Shorts: I am a huge fan of chiffon shorts because they allow you to breathe and won’t stick to your skin in the summer heat. They are also great to dress up with. Want some inspiration for what to pair with pink shorts? Find out here.
2. Printed Short: Everyone needs a good printed short–they can bring life to any outfit. I love the print on these shorts, so tropical! Literally! Prints are also VERY in right now.
3. Scalloped Shorts: Scalloped shorts have taken the street fashion world by storm! The scalloped bottoms are such a sweet and simple touch to a basic short.
4. Lace Shorts: Similarly to scalloped shorts, lace shorts add a girly and delicate touch to an outfit. The elastic waistband in these shorts looks pretty comfortable, too!
5. High-Waisted Shorts: The high-waisted style was brought back from the time capsule and I am obsessed! They can give the plainest of tees a classy and vintage look. For more about how to tastefully wear crop tops with anything high-waisted, click here.
Which shorts are your favorites? Let us know in the comments below!