Are you overwhelmed by how many Spanish terms you have to study for? Maybe cramming a day before your next project is due or rereading the same chapter multiple times to no avail? I know I am stressing right before finals. If you're also feeling overwhelmed by a huge pile of books, notecards and Red Bull, keep reading for some helpful tips to study for this upcoming finals week!
1. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE- Start studying like I did at least a week before.
2. MAKE FLASHCARDS- Whether it's Spanish, French, the Revolutionary War, or learning about muscles, make flash cards...It will make your life 10 times easier
3. QUIZLET- If flashcards aren't your thing, try online websites such as Quizlet, which can give you tests, flip flash cards for you or give you a few learning games!4. MAKE AN EFFORT-I know sitting in the library from 10 am until 4 o'clock is rough, but try and do it because is the last week...make it count.
5. HAVE A STUDY BUDDY- Whether it is your best friend, classmate or big in your sorority, sit down with them and do homework together. The two of you can take a break, but they can also tell you when to get back to work and when you have been on your phone too long!
6. IT'S OKAY TO TAKE A BREAK- It's not okay to binge watch Netflix, but a ten-minute break here and then won't kill you.
7. MAKE THE LIBRARY YOUR BEST FRIEND- Library, School of Business, Engineering Building; whatever it is, get comfy because that just became your new home for the next week.Hope you use these helpful tips!!! Good luck with finals everyone!!!!