When the first signs of spring start appearing, we tend to forget about winter and look forward to dreams of warmth, sunshine, and relaxation. After all, it’s hard to think about winter chills and dark nights when everything outside is in full bloom. There are few things that capture the positive essence of springtime more than quotes; take the time to read over a selection of some well-known quotes and sayings about the happiest season, and you’ll find yourself feeling happier in spite of everything.
1. “No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.” –Hal Borland
2. “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.” –Audrey Hepburn
3. “Spring is the time for plans and projects.” –Leo Tolstoy
4. “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.” –Lady Bird Johnson
5. “The earth laughs in flowers.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
What are your favorite springtime quotes?