Rejoice one and all, Saint Patrick’s Day is upon us! No matter whether you can claim Irish heritage or are simply a fan of the culture, March 17th is a time for celebration. Of course, everyone knows that if you are going to participate in St. Patty’s, you need to dress the part. A great way to show your Celtic spirit is by sporting some festive nail art! Maybe keep it simple, yet funky, by alternating every finger with green, white, and orange; or, if you are blessed with a steady hand and great attention to detail, why not go all the way with little a little leprechaun head on your ring finger, or a rainbow and pot of gold. Whatever route you take in your nail art, just remember to have fun with it and share your pictures with us at @OCMONCAMPUS on Twitter and @OcmOnCampus on Instagram!
Looking for more ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Browse our selection of St. Patrick’s Day Care Packages to keep your friends green with snacking envy! Or, celebrate the upcoming spring by adding one of our dorm room area rugs in a shade of refreshingly earthy green to your living space. Emerald green may be the iconic color for St. Patty’s Day, but it’s also a staple color for Spring!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Latest posts by OCM Staff (see all)
- Celebrating St. Patricks Day on Campus - March 7, 2019
- Top Three Bedroom Color Trends for 2019 - February 25, 2019
- 2019’s Top Secondhand and Thrift Stores for Those Statement Pieces - February 7, 2019
- What to do With Your Diploma After Graduation - January 25, 2019
- How to Deal With Seasonal Depression - January 24, 2019