It’s once again that time of year when it feels like everything is piling on. As finals inches closer and closer, it can feel as if you’re sinking further and further underwater. We totally understand and feel your pain. That’s why we have collected our absolute favorite motivational quotes for students. These helpful bursts of inspiration will help keep you going when you feel as if you could quit.
Top 20 Inspirational Quotes for College Students
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” — Henry Ford
- “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.” — Steve Jobs
- “The way to get started is quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
- “Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else.” — Fred Rogers
- “Work hard in silence. Let your success be your noise.” — Frank Ocean
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” — Martin Luther King
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” — C.S. Lewis
- “The meaning of life is to find your purpose. The purpose of life is to give it away.” — William Shakespeare
- “You’re only given one spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” — Robin Williams
- “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “If you’re always trying to be normal, you’ll never know how amazing you can be.” — Maya Angelou
- “Be sure to put your feet in the right place. Then stand firm.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other. You refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it. There’s no other way.” — Elizabeth Taylor
- “Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.” — Neil Gaiman
- “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” — Jordan Belfort
- “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” — C. JoyBell C.
- “I ask not for any crown But that which all may win; Nor try to conquer any world Except the one within.” — Louisa May Alcott
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration. — Thomas Edison
- “Dreams are only dreams until you wake up and make them real.” — Ned Vizzini
Now that you’re inspired, it’s time to get out there. While your fall semester may be tough, you can get through with just a little hope and some motivation to keep you going. Be better. Do better. And continue chasing after your dreams — no matter how wild and crazy they may be. Because, after all, you only have one life to live, and this is it! Go make the most of it!